UNICEF Malaysia is seeking for a digital agency to update and maintain our Children4Change website.
Submission closes: Wednesday, 19 June 2019
Contract duration: 6 + 12 months
The Children4Change website/blog was created in conjunction with the 2012 Universal Children’s Day to promote child participation and later updated as a channel to create awareness and engagement on issues that matter to young people in Malaysia.
Purpose and Objective
The objective of this assignment is to enhance and manage the appearance and functionality of the Children4Change website across platforms, including desktop, mobile, and tablets. Hosting, domain and SSL certificate renewal not required.
Summary of Work Assignment
- Update the website’s structure, design and organization to reflect current mobile-optimised trends popular with young people in Malaysia
- Ensure a consistent visual language ensuring consistency in fonts, formatting, icons, images, layout techniques.
- Standard page elements including header, footer, tabs, persistent navigation, contact us, email should be updated
- Clean up backend, update and introduce new plugins
- Ensure all pages have proper meta data, URLs, tags and key
- Provide support and maintenance during the duration of the contract
Please refer to TOR for detailed tasks.
Qualifications, Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Agency with a minimum of 5 years-proven experience designing visually appealing and navigation-friendly websites.
- Familiarity and relevant experience in using different Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly WordPress;
- Have a broad knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools in the field, and new software and other web programming languages and programs
- Have excellent knowledge of recent trends in graphic design, web sites, including online video publishing, and social media networking;
- Ability to work within given budget and demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Wide network of partnerships that enables it to scale its digital marketing activities
To Submit a Proposal
If you have the required qualifications and are interested in this contract, please submit:
- A proposal describing the previous work done in this area;
- A portfolio of previous work of webs with similar functionalities developed in Word Press;
- CVs of the lead developer, junior developer, graphical integrator, graphic designer and SEO expert in charge of this project to be included in the proposal;
- A financial proposal to address the work. (Financial quotation should be itemized. This fee should be inclusive of ALL considerations.)
Detailed TOR and Relevant Forms:
- Bid document and Terms of Reference: LRPS-9148614 with Annex A
- UNGM vendor registration process guidance document (required). The United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) is the common procurement portal of the United Nations system of organizations.
- Vendor Master Registration form (required). All vendors are required to fill in the MDM- Master Data Maintenance form in order to be entered into UNICEF vendor database.
We thank you in advance for your assistance in meeting this deadline.