The Movement Control Order (MCO) since 18 March may have put many of us in a physical lockdown; but definitely not a creative one. We’re seeing all kinds of cool stuff and solutions happening on the ground. And its all pretty exciting lah.
Tell Us Your Story is open to anyone aged 13 years and above; and living in Malaysia. The top 10 submissions will get RM 100 worth of vouchers (please don’t forget to check the Terms and Conditions, ya).
Deadline is 31 May 2020. Here’s what you need to know to participate.
Tell Us Your Story Themes: What should i look for?
- Innovative practices you and your community have adopted in generating income and business revenue. E.g.: Crowdfunding.
- Innovative practices you and your community have adopted in supporting vulnerable groups during MCO. E.g.: Online neighborhood bazaar.
- Innovative practices you and your community have adopted to protect yourselves from the virus in public. E.g.: Self-made personal protective equipment.
- Innovative ways you and your community are keeping healthy physically and mentally during MCO. E.g.: Homemade gym and entertainment.
- Innovative ways that you or your family members have implemented to effectively/efficiently work from home during MCO. E.g.: Having a dedicated corner for work.
- Innovative practices you or your community adopted to catch up with studies and home schooling during MCO. E.g.: Interactive activities.
How do i share my story?
1. Go to Ureport on Telegram or on WhatsApp.
2. Send SHARE to +6016 800 1919.
3. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Upload the photo according to solutions in these themes
- Income and business revenue generation
- Supporting vulnerable groups in the community
- Protecting self from the virus in public spaces
- Improving physical and mental health
- Working from home
- Coping with studies and home schooling
Don’t forget to share your email address with us so we know how to reach you. And you can keep the chat open in case you have more photos to share with us. Just reactivate it by sending SHAREPIC.
10 winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges appointed by UNDP and UNICEF. All decisions made are final.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
IMPORTANT: By participating in this activity, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Good luck. Go forth!