Share a picture on what matters For Every Child to be awesome, and you stand a chance to win the grand prize: four air ticket to Cambodia!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions below carefully before you enter this contest:
- If you are aged 13 to 17 (at time of submission) and living in Malaysia, this contest is for you.
- 25 September – 17 December 2017
How to enter
- Please refer to “How to Join” for the steps to join the contest.
- If your Instagram account is private, direct message (DM) your submission to UNICEF Malaysia’s Instagram account.
- Entry is free. No product purchase or participation/entry fee is necessary to take part in this contest.
- You must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian to participate in this contest
- You can submit as many entries as you wish. Make sure each entry is your own original work.
Requirements for Entries
- Photos, digital illustrations and doodles that are not related to the theme or without a caption will be disqualified.
Please refer to “How to Join” for detailed requirements.
- Entries must be your original work. Entering someone else’s photos, digital illustrations or doodles is not allowed, and you will be disqualified if you do so.
- If you are submitting photos,
- it must be taken in Malaysia.
- basic editing such as colour enhancement, use of filters, and cropping is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity of the photos. Manipulation to create illusions and deceptions, and addition and deletion of elements is prohibited.
- you affirm that you have obtained consent from all individuals whose image or likeness appears in the photograph
- Photos, digital illustrations or doodles that have been entered into other competitions will be rejected.
- Submissions that contain obscenity, explicit sexual material, nudity, profanity, graphic violence, calls or incitement to violence, commercial solicitation or commercial promotion will be disqualified.
- UNICEF and our contest partners reserve the right to inspect the images for appropriate content. Photos with inappropriate content will be disqualified.
Judging and Prizes
- Thirty-two entries will be shortlisted for final judging. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The popular vote winner will be the contestant whose entry has the most likes on 17 December 2017.
- Shortlisted winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message (DM).
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered. If a prize or any portion thereof is unavailable, Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- You hold the copyright of the photos, digital illustrations or doodles you submit for this contest.
- By using the contest tags (@unicefmalaysia, #foreverychild #picturemyrights #children4change), thus participating in this contest, you will grant UNICEF with a worldwide, irrevocable and perpetual license to feature your submitted photo, digital illustration and doodle in any of our digital and printed publications aimed at advancing and promoting the rights of children; as well as in any promotional, communication and publicity material connected to this contest. UNICEF will credit the photo, digital illustration or doodle to your name whenever we use it.
- Should your entry feature a child at risk of being harmed, stigmatised or discriminated (eg. children with disabilities, children living with HIV/AIDS, victims of sexual abuse, refugee children, etc.), it is advisable to obtain written permission from them, to be portrayed as shown. This permission is often known as ‘model release’. Refer to our FAQs on why it is advisable to obtain model release.
- Please speak with your parent or guardian for their permission to participate in this contest, and BEFORE giving your personal information to UNICEF. This is required by the law.
- If you are not sure about something in this section, you should ask your parent or guardian for their help.
- By entering this contest, your parent or legal guardian agrees that, only for the purpose of promoting this contest, UNICEF may use your name and age; and disclose this to third parties. UNICEF will seek your parent or legal guardian’s prior consent before disclosing any further personal data to third parties (media, exhibition curator).
- Because you are below 18, the law requires us to obtain your parent or guardian’s consent for you to officially receive a prize as a winner in this contest. Any information shared by your parent or guardian is for the specific purpose of this contest; and will not be shared with a third party.
UNICEF reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the contest at their discretion for any reason.