Are you between the ages of 14 and 24?
Do you care about climate change and the environment?
Are you interested in improving your blogging and digital media skills?
Well then … here’s your chance! Applications for the Voices of Youth (VOY) blogging internship 2017 are now open! BTW, Voices of Youth is UNICEF’s vibrant online community of young people from across the world.
It’s awesomeness all around!
Voices of Youth, based in New York, is looking for 10-15 young people from across the world – fluent in English – to participate in its 3-month blogging internship which ends in June 2017. Here’s how you can benefit if selected:
- You get to be heard; and to share your views!
- You’ll get an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills.
- You’ll be supervised and provided with tips and tricks on how to write good blog posts.
- You’ll get to connect with other young people (just like you) around the world in global dialogue.
- You’ll receive a certificate of merit from UNICEF – definitely a great addition to your CV!
And the best part – the internship is done by remote participation, which means you get to participate from wherever you live!.
If you are interested to be part of the interns batch that starts in June, please apply to the internship by submitting this Google form
The deadline for applications is 10 February 2017.
Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that are selected for the internship.
In case you are not selected for the internship – don’t worry! The Voices of Youth community is open to everyone – submit a blog post, comment on posts, participate in our discussions or simply browse through the inspiring articles on our website.
To start the application click here
Good luck. We hope to read your VOY blogs real soon!